Your problem isn’t that you don’t get enough B2B leads
- Your offer isn’t relevant, and hence, you are having dozens of conversations that don’t close.
- You are qualifying prospects poorly and don't know why some talks go great and others don't
- You are penetrating your existing database with newsletters but rarely receive any clicks or sign-ups.
- You are pushing Google ads for search to get people on your website, but then nothing happens.
None of these is a LEAD PROBLEM.
Here are 4 things you must look at:
- Message Market Fit: You need to produce content people engage and resonate with.
- Booking meetings: If they aren’t willing to spend time with you, you need to fix your messaging or the overall value you can provide.
- Closing cycles of existing opportunities: You must find out if you’re capable of closing prospects, how long it takes, and what your margin is.
- Scaling up: You must automate to get your message in front of the right B2B people at the right time.
Apply here: comx.io/de/quiz
Klicke auf "Fill out quiz", um herauszufinden, ob dies auch für dein B2B-Geschäft möglich ist.Fill out quiz